Iphone 6s Skin Template Free
- Description
- Entries 5
- Comments 9
- Attachments 1
- AutoCAD, AI
Entries
1st Winner
Hello,
this profile must be very good for your usage. It is what you need.
iPhone 6 Template for CNC Vinyl Cutting
iPhone6 Templet_1 for CNC Vinyl Cutting
iPhone6 Templet_3
#5 IPHONE-6_CNC VINYL TEMPLATE by helghast
Discussion
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Women's ring design
Hi, I need 3D CAD step file & rendering for a silicone wedding ring that will be made from a steel ring mold. Logo (attached) needs to be debossed on the inside & the number 7 on the opposite side inside Please see attached images for the ring design. Dimensions of the ring should be: Width: 3.6mm Thickness: 2.3mm Inner Diameter: 17.3mm Inner Circumference: 54.40mm
Parallelogram wall paper
I am a glass artist, I need a geometric design for transfer to sandblast resist, that will be cut on my Graphtec plotter. I will be cutting this pattern 24" x 24", using Robo Cut Pro.
Media Unit and Walk-In Closet Shop Drawings
I'm looking to hire someone immediately to provide detailed millwork shop drawings for a living room media unit and walk-in closet (see architect's drawings attached). Drawings will need to be completed in Autocad, in inches with provided title block. I receive a lot of this work so if all goes well, it will lead to many more projects in the future. See attachments for detailed info.
Improve existing nasal mask design and provide specifications for production
We have a breathable nasal mask design. It is small, nimble, and looks like a snout. We are looking for experienced designers to improve the designs and create production ready specifications. It is made of soft cloth fabric. It covers both nostrils completely but not the complete nose. No straps. We are looking for designers to make it 1) look better , 2) easy and comfortable to wear and if we like your designs, we can do step 3 3) to create detail engineering specifications for production, after we approve the looks. You must keep the looks, comfort, easy to use, and production cost in mind. We have animated videos to show how to attach to the nose, and concept drawings. So, you don't have to be too concerned about how it can stay on the nose if you don't know how to do it. However, we do encourage that you come up with other creative ideas if you have them. Submit your snout designs first. If I like it, I will show you our current design and animation - how to put it on, ... etc. details.
Custom Billet Gear Shifter
Looking for custom billet gear floor shifter for a custom 1965 Chevy C10 I am rebuilding. The standard 23" shifters are made by lokar (I have attached a photo), but they are a simple double bend rod. I am looking for something I can cut out of aluminum in a CNC machine to finish off my custom C10 build. I have attached a rough sketch of my initial thoughts. The transmission is automatic, but this is a gated shifter, which means you pull to the right and back to switch gears. I need a good transition of the shifter to a handle. Whether it is part of the entire mill or we adapt a handle, I am open.
Source: https://www.cadcrowd.com/contest/1166-iphone-templates-for-cnc-vinyl-cutting
0 Komentar